[TYPO3-core] Filemodule reference check

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Sat Dec 7 15:46:23 CET 2013

Hi Frans,

the reference thingies currently definitiley are problem, I totally agree.
Am 07.12.13 09:25, schrieb Frans Saris:
> My proposal is to cleanup the filemodule and only use sys_file_reference
> for the reference checks.

Your proposal for sure is interesting, but In my  opinion we lack some
usecases there:
  - type: group, internal_type: db, allowed: sys_file, recordPicker: File
  - RTE inline links
  - Linking of Headlines (or any other field that uses the Link Wizard)
  - file usage in TypoScript
  - file usages in the Media-Element (flexform)

I think I would be able to continue the list and search for further
occurences.
In my opinion we need to tackle the source (a not reliable ref-index).

Looking forward to hear your ideas for that.

regards

Steffen