[TYPO3-core] New features and css_styled_content static templates?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 27 21:41:09 CEST 2013

Hi all,

My patch introducing a categories-based page menu [1] is nearly good
(lacking only an active member's +1 by testing), but it raised one
general question: this feature needs new TypoScript in the static
template provided by css_styled_content for its rendering. Although this
will be a new feature of 6.2, should the rendering TS be added also to
older static templates? After all it is perfectly possible to run a
given TYPO3 version with older static templates.

Do we have a policy for this? If not, what should I do?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch