[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Core Team Restructuring

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Apr 4 09:25:15 CEST 2013

Hi Steffen,

this wasn't meant as negative critics at all. I just wanted to emphasize that, as people should think critically about the search results. (As with every statistics)
If one wonders, why some of his/her reviewing work is not listed, then he/she has an explanation now.

Regarding script improvement: First, wow! I wouldn't have imagined that the Gerrit scripts runs for hours.
Second, I don't have enough Gerrit knowledge to be really helpful with this, sorry.

Kind regards
Markus