[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Core Team Restructuring

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Thu Apr 4 00:03:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

I see that this is necessary in some way and I hope that it resolves
some of the pain points. But as a non active "Active Contributor" I must
say that this doesn't motivate me at all to "rejoin" to team.

What's completely missing is how you actually want to get rid of the
"missing vision" within the team and the product family. As long as this
isn't clear, I doubt that I can convince myself to do anything other
than reading the mailing list.

Sorry.

PS: According to
https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git/search?s=Tolleiv%20Nietsch my