[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Core Team Restructuring

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Apr 3 21:58:11 CEST 2013

Hi dear TYPO3 enthusiasts,

today I'd like to share a document with you that is about restructuring
the current TYPO3 CMS Core Team to overcome some obstacles that have
been spotted in the past. This document about "Roles and Groups in the
TYPO3 CMS ecosystem" gives an insight into the new structures,
principles as well as the necessary consequences.

Please feel free to add your comments, questions, likes and dislikes to
the document.

If there are no real blockers and objections to that, we'd like to
implement the restructuring and introduction of the Active Contributor
role and permission on April 11th 2013, that's in one week from now.

Find the document here (you don't need to be logged in for commenting):
http://goo.gl/77iZi

Thanks to all supports that have been active with ideas, demands and
suggestions for this restructuring in the past - which finally resulted
in this document now.

Best regards,
Olly  - on behalf of the TYPO3 CMS Release Team

PS: If you'd like to determine on your own, whether you're rather active
or inactive, you can get an easy estimate by using the search on
git.typo3.org or the follow query, replaced by your name of course (the
same works for the subteams like Extbase, Workspaces, etc. all well):

https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git/search?s=My+Name

--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Leader