[TYPO3-core] Change CGL for inline comments?

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Mon Sep 24 11:57:50 CEST 2012

On 24-9-12 10:42 , Peter Russ wrote:

> [...]

Because most of us dislike the PHP/Zend CGL. One example: Indentation
with spaces? How ugly is that? BTW, according to what you are saying,
Drupal is not a major PHP project ;-) They have their own CGL as well,
which is not the same as PHP/Zend CGL.

Please do not discuss the whole TYPO3 CGL. That's not the topic here.
That will even raise the amount of time, resources etc.

Cheers

Patrick

--
Patrick Broens