[TYPO3-core] Thoughts about current core

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Sep 12 09:07:25 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 12.09.2012, at 07:38, Georg Ringer <typo3 at ringerge.org> wrote:
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::isFirstPartOfStr() which is way
> more to write and I haven't yet found how a good autocomplete can work
> there.

Since we use namespaces in FLOW3 and Phoenix for a long time now, maybe I can help. I use PhpStorm and it is enough to type ObjectA<ctrl-space> to have it autocomplete \TYPO3\FLOW3\Reflection\ObjectAccess - i.e. you do not have to start typing at the beginning of the namespace.

What problems do you have? What editor/IDE are you using?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Core Developer, FLOW3 / Phoenix Team

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org