[TYPO3-core] Using lex-pass to clean up CGL issues

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Sep 9 15:05:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 9-9-2012 9:49, Arvid Jakobsson wrote:
> I've been modifying Facebook's lex-pass[1] to make it work with the
> TYPO3 source code. After some modifications it seems to be working
> fine, and I've written a rule for fixing the ("a" . "b) . "c"

Great to have these fixed without manually going over each line!

> I should be able to fix other kinds of CGL
> issues, like "false" -> "FALSE", and the comment-indentation issue.

Be careful with FALSE, TRUE and NULL. The PHP scripts also contain for
example Javascript fragments (dynamically built JS). We've already had a
problem in the past where false inside JS parts was changed into FALSE.

Thanks for you efforts so far.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member