[TYPO3-core] Using lex-pass to clean up CGL issues

Arvid Jakobsson arvid.jakobsson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:49:55 CEST 2012

Hi Core-developers,

I've been modifying Facebook's lex-pass[1] to make it work with the
TYPO3 source code. After some modifications it seems to be working
fine, and I've written a rule for fixing the ("a" . "b) . "c"
issue[2], and also one for fixing trailing commas in Arrays. So now
I'm sitting on a patch with 600 modified files. Where do I go from
here? I push it to Gerrit? I should be able to fix other kinds of CGL
issues, like "false" -> "FALSE", and the comment-indentation issue.

[1] https://github.com/facebook/lex-pass
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/40113

Regards, Arvid Jakobsson