No subject

Mon Oct 1 01:19:54 CEST 2012

for example you decide to base new projects on 6.0 now, upgrade them
towards 6.1 and then stay on the new LTS there, I see that as a viable
"upgrade-path", a possiblity to get new stuff into new projects and to
sitll have an easy upgrade when the new LTS is there.

I personally feel it's more important for us to finally say which
version will be a new LTS (well, almost clear) so that everybody can get
used to it and plan according to it on his own.

<rant>We even "had" to get used to other radical changes lately *wink*
which were forced upon us all from one day to the next. :-)</rant>

Regards,
 Stefan