[TYPO3-core] The jQuery project and UI changes

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:44:43 CEST 2012

Hi

And thanks for the reponse.

Den 26/10/12 11.24, Jigal van Hemert skrev:
> Hi,
>
> On 26-10-2012 10:38, Søren Malling wrote:
>> Who is responsible for the taking the jQuery project[1] a step further
>> and have ExtJS parts replaced with jQuery and/or what else it intended?
>
> In general: anybody who wants to do it. You?

My skills in javascript is not 1337 but I could take administrative
leadership and would love to learn new stuff!

>> Is this a great time to talk about any bigger UI changes to the TYPO3
>> CMS Backend concept?
>
> 6.0 is nearly there; RC-1 is approaching; it seems to me that resources
> are really needed to get the last issues done for that.

The UI changes should be focused on 6.1, 6.2 - but i think we are
talking about a larger change to the UI in general - but this is also a
task where the UI Team should be more involved.

Cheers