[TYPO3-core] Page module update/upgrade

Lars Peipmann Lars at Peipmann.de
Tue Oct 16 14:10:39 CEST 2012

Hi Tolleiv,

thanks for your response.

Your are right, there are already enough drafts. I will try to collect
those drafts, abstract the best ideas, add some new ideas, bring that to
paper and try to get some PHP code done. Maybe its getting one more
draft, but I will work hard to prevent that.

Concrete questions to the community:

1) Collect existing discussions/ideas/snippets/extensions
happen with it? (@Tolleiv, what do you think about the future?)
 > Do you have unpublished extensions/discussions/snippets/ideas/screens
for a new page module?

Thanks & best,
Lars