[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Nov 23 16:38:57 CET 2012

Am 22.11.12 10:27, schrieb Mario Rimann:
> We're currently planning to meet and discuss this. Our goals for this
> meeting are:

Good initiative.

After working through this thread at least for me the whole problem
boils down to one problem: manpower.

Luckily this can be tackled very easily.
I'd like the folks that point out "not enough manpower" to just post
their estimate here.
Since they know there isn't enough manpower they must have that estimate
at hand - I mean, otherwise they couldn't come up with that point, right?

Once we have the info it is a great start to motivate agencies to supply
the necessary developers.

But everybody involved here just has to see that this can't be done
without knowing the actual workload.

I'm looking forward to helping out.

Cheers
Mattes