[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Nov 21 14:25:09 CET 2012

Hi,

On 21-11-2012 13:42, Stefan Neufeind wrote:

> I personally feel it's more important for us to finally say which
> version will be a new LTS (well, almost clear) so that everybody can get
> used to it and plan according to it on his own.

As said before it hasn't even been decided *if* there is going to be
another LTS version at all.

For me there is still the issue of having enough resources for making
and reviewing the backports of bugfixes.
But, there is a meeting of the core team (co)leaders in a few days and
one of the issues on the agenda is the strategies for the next TYPO3 CMS
releases. So, let's see first if they come up with a solution/proposal
for the LTS planning.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member