[TYPO3-core] Gerrit vs Github

Marc Neuhaus apocalip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:00:55 CET 2012

Yea, i guess, my 'Case' against Gerrit is closed :)

i'll try to summize it as soon as i can and probably put it on the wiki somewhere.
I just had the feeling sometimes, that there are some little rants/discussions about
that issue without it ever being discussed in 'full-scale' :)
As a result of the "What would be your choice" being 14:2 for Gerrit i guess it's
quite clear :)

So, you have my blessing to upgrade ;D

Greetings
Marc