[TYPO3-core] Gerrit vs Github

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 15 16:19:00 CET 2012

Hi,

why I appreciate bringing the discussion out of twitter, I think
etherpad is not the best tool to hold it. I can now see an endless list
of coloured phrases and responses and cannot really figure out who said
what.

Maybe the discussion should be done on the list first, and someone
(you?) could summarize the facts afterwards in a more organized way?

Or maybe this is a thread that might be a candidate to be discussed
through Liquid Democracy tools (i.e. the once tried out
https://typo3.adhocracy.de/)

Just my feeling.. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto