[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Wed Nov 14 12:13:54 CET 2012

Hi Alexander,

You are very right with what you are saying. We implemented uservoice on
typo3.org, which is a similar tool like getsatisfaction. The response on that is
great, but unfortunately we do not have enough people to deal with the tickets.
We also do not communicate that well as a project. The first thing would be that
we need to communicate clearly how people can participate. Having a proper forum
would also be something that can improve communication. I already added an issue
about commiting and contributing in the editorial team issue tracker:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/42268

Thanks again for reminding about the importance of this. I will make sure that
this will be a priority at the typo3.org code sprint we have next month in
Wiesbaden.

The code sprint is still open for participation.
http://typo3.org/news/article/fourth-typo3org-sprint-in-wiesbaden/

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager