[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Alexander Hahn ringedingdong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:30:31 CET 2012

On 2012-11-14 10:23:13 +0000, Dmitry Dulepov said:

> It is quite easy. You just do what you like and submit it as a patch
> request. It can be rejected however. So if you want it to be bullet
> proof, contact Oliver Hader, who is the core team leader and talk to
> him about your feature or contribution. It may take sometime to get the
> answer but he is a great guys and will respond. Contribution is always
> welcome!

Yes, know I know this. But the step to get this information is to high.

I think we have many potential developers out there who would
participate, especially small things. Not an extension. Something like
a new look for an old modul, YouTube channel design or take the
editorial team for example. How should people/companies, who use TYPO3
as a tool, know there is something like that?

The only way now is they have to activly search typo3.org, which I
think most won't do, because the only thing they use on typo3.org is
the download button or maybe even worse the direct download via Git or
SourceForge!