[TYPO3-core] FYI: Organization page at ohloh.net

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Wed Nov 7 15:53:30 CET 2012

Heyla,

Give him my regards next time. I spent quite some time with him at OSCON ;) We
talked a lot with the some of the other OS projects about metrics and dashboard.
We have to make sure you, Karsten and like two other devs will be there at OSCON
this year. I will be going either way. It is to nice.

gRTz ben

Thanks for doing that Robert.

--
TYPO3 Community Manager