No subject

Thu May 31 19:25:04 CEST 2012

and have the workspaces behave properly. However I have now wound up with a
heavily patched TYPO3 installation where I would love to see that these
patches get incorporated into the core instead.

I have had some very good help from Stefan Neufeind and Tolleiv Nietsch but
still I am having a very hard time getting the patches through the approval
process in Gerrit. Some of the patches are pending since January while not
much has changed to the patch itself. These are three example patches that
are pending for a very long time now: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/8719/,
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/8720/, https://review.typo3.org/#/c/9253/ .

Hereby I would like to place a call for reviewers or advice on how to get
the process on track again.

Thanks!

Bart Dubelaar

PS. I am crossposting this to typo3.teams.core due to the low activity in
typo3.teams.workspace.