[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon May 28 13:04:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 28-5-2012 9:40, Roland wrote:
> could you please have a look at this one?

Not trying to pick nits, but reviewing/merging each and every open patch
in gerrit is not one of the tasks of a friendly ghost; it's a task of
all community members.
Besides, I already reviewed and merged a few of them.

Let's go over them:

CGL violations FunctionCallArgument in indexed_search
https://review.typo3.org/11338
-1 : 8 missed occassions

CGL violations DoubleQuoteUsageContainsVar
https://review.typo3.org/11619
Waiting for one review by testing from anyone (I already reviewed it)

CGL violations FunctionCallArgumentSpacing in sysext/beuser/
https://review.typo3.org/11638
Enough reviews, but cannot be merged due to a conflict.

CGL violations FunctionCallArgumentSpacing in /typo3/sysext/cms/
https://review.typo3.org/11639
Needs some reviews

CGL violations FunctionCallArgumentSpacing in /typo3/sysext/i*/
https://review.typo3.org/11653
Needs some reviews

--
Jigal van Hemert