[TYPO3-core] Alert before leaving unsaved changes

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed May 23 11:27:19 CEST 2012

Hi Robert

This is a missing feature that has been discussed sometimes in the past.
There is an issue filed in Forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22326

In my work, I'm doing training for TYPO3 powerusers and never had
problems with that topic. You teach them the save on leave or changes
are discareded and they know.

Best regards,

Lorenz