[TYPO3-core] why did jenkins reject my commit?

Wouter Wolters mail at wouterwolters.nl
Fri May 18 23:51:47 CEST 2012

The problem here is that not everbody knows his way there. Once you know
the way it is not that hard to find the information you need to fix the
problem. This week there were 3 people, maybe more, who asked for help
why Jenkins doesn't like their commit. My idea is to prevent this in the
future by adding somewhere some documentation about this part.

Greetz Wouter