[TYPO3-core] why did jenkins reject my commit?

Wouter Wolters mail at wouterwolters.nl
Fri May 18 23:47:01 CEST 2012

Roland,

My post was for all developers and in special the core-developers:-)
There is no information how to find the error why Jenkins doesn't like
the commit. I think the GIT introduction session could be helpful for
you. But I'm not sure if they handled this part;-)

Kind regards,

Wouter Wolters

PS. Most of the slides from T3DD12 are here:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/t3dd12-slides