[TYPO3-core] why did jenkins reject my commit?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Thu May 17 22:24:16 CEST 2012

hi François,

thanks, this helped.

unfortunatelly i did not test before upload - i am sorry. i tried to work
accurately, but errors are human. fortunatelly jenkins found the error -
really cool to see this work!

but i would really like to be able to unit test my commits bevore pushing!
do you have some useful link to some resource that can help me to learn how
to do this? i did not find anything in the TYPO3 wiki.

kind regards.

roland