[TYPO3-core] why did jenkins reject my commit?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 17 21:23:47 CEST 2012

Hi Roland,

> jenkins just rejected my commit:
>
> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/11277/
>
> can anybody please explain me, what went wrong?

I just had the same problem yesterday. I couldn't find the details of
what Jenkins really complained about. The interface is so cluttered,
it's hard to tell.

The solution is to look at the "Console output", which is one of the
links on the left-hand side of the page you land on if you follow the
link given by Jenkins.

Here's the direct link:

https://ci.typo3.org/job/typo3-v4-core-gerrit/4104/console

Apparently your patch was rejected because it contains a PHP syntax
error. Did you test it before submitting?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter