[TYPO3-core] cleanup of issues on forge?!?!?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Wed May 16 00:06:28 CEST 2012

hi everybody,

> I agree. But some people assigned issues to themselves years ago but did
> not do anything on it.

i opend some issues last week and assigned all to me. after that i
submitted bugfixes formall of them. unfortunatelly one was obsolete:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/37140

i asked myself if i can close the issue on my own. i guess not.

what would be best practice to mark the issue as "to be closed"? a comment
like wouter wolters posted, or is there an even better solution? contacting
the fiendly ghost of the week for example?

kind regards

roland