[TYPO3-core] Reanimation of the TYPO3 bug day

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Mon May 14 16:54:40 CEST 2012

Hey Andy,

Thanks a lot for speaking out on this subject and caring about it. I think that
we could do something in the form of a sprint. It would be cool if we could
discuss this in a separate team and organise a mini-sprint once in a while. If
we can make this a steady event we could even try to get budget for it the
coming year. It would be great if there could be some more people in the
organisational team. Would anyone else be interested in taking care of such a
bug sprint?

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager