[TYPO3-core] pidInList = *

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 4 15:33:45 CEST 2012

Am 04.05.2012 13:41, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Hi, core team,
>
> I just was confronted with the situation to collect all contents of the
> whole tt_content table with colPos=3. Strangely enough I had to realize
> that this is way more difficult than it could be. Instead of just using
> sth like this:
>
> pidinList = *

TSRef says:

recursive

Until TYPO3 4.5: int
Since TYPO3 4.6: int /stdWrap

Recursive levels for the pidInList

So you just have to make sure to set a level that's high enough and use
the root page to start the recursion from.

BTW: This is the core list, you should ask things like that in
typo3.english or maybe typo3.german

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian