[TYPO3-core] jQuery Integration

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue May 1 17:31:29 CEST 2012

Am 01.05.12 15:06, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 1-5-2012 13:45, Ingo Renner wrote:
>> o_O
>> I'd rather kick ExtJS' butt and remove that stinky piece of code from
>> core...
>
> Sure, but I don't think it's realistic to expect that all places where
> ExtJS is currently used can be rewritten in time for 6.0.

not for 6.0, but I was still surprised about what you wrote ...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com