[TYPO3-core] Better usage of votes on Forge

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Mar 21 00:57:04 CET 2012

Hi,

@Bastian - would be very interesting to know whether the extbase team
members actually really used that and what the conclusions from that are
(response times, max votes on urgent issues, falsely overrated issues,
....) ??

@Francois - nice idea but to be honest this needs a lot of education on
the users and the core-devs site and I wonder how this could be achieved
easily. I doubt that a simple news article will help very much.

 From my perspective it's more the task of release managers, team
manager(s) and friendly ghosts (?) to "organize" the work of the devs
and to keep them focussed (e.g. on a bug-"topic" or important topics).
People's votes are nice but won't allow us to keep any focus and I guess
that's what we actually would want to achieve to get things going.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
http://twitter.com/tolleiv - http://blog.tolleiv.de