[TYPO3-core] Better usage of votes on Forge

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Mar 20 07:44:21 CET 2012

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

Am 16.03.2012 17:43, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> I disagree. We should not think in terms of "core team will fix issues"
> because that could lead to "others can lean back thinking".

might be true as well but in the end the core team should be responsible
for bugs/bug fixing, especially if those are things which are hard to
fix. I just fear to have a list of x issues and thousands of votes and
nobody is interested to fix it.

> Better visibility raises the probability that someone picks one of these
> issues. Core team member or not.

Absolutly +1, this should be done no matter about votes!

Georg