[TYPO3-core] Thinking about a lightweight backend - what do you think?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 14 16:23:15 CET 2012

Hi,

On 14-3-2012 16:13, Thomas Esders wrote:
>> Besides, that would mean that each editor
>> cannot do his work with it for one day each week!
>
> I don´t understand what you mean here, sorry...

In your earlier posts you said:
"For me the focus of this thread is a "second" backend for the daily
work of an editor (maybe for 80% of the work)"

If an editor can do 80% of the work, this means that he cannot do 20% of
his work with this backend. That amounts to one full day in a five day
working week.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.