[TYPO3-core] Liquid feedback - experience anyone?

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Mar 7 12:32:08 CET 2012

Right - that one some further (german) podcasts are my only sources too ;)

I'd be more interested to get someone who's a bit experience with it to
answer our TYPO3 specific questions.

But thanks for bringing up the link - CRE is always high quality content :)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
http://twitter.com/tolleiv - http://blog.tolleiv.de