[TYPO3-core] Unit Tests are excuted automaically on every merge in master branch

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Fri Jun 29 18:17:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 29.06.2012 17:59, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi Andy,
[...]
>> Another big and cool step will be to support every Gerrit change (like
>> Pull Request support from Github).
>
> Right. But I'm not sure how we can implement this since all
> changes/foo/bar seem not to be real branches, this not mirrored to github.

Not quite true, github is "mirrored". Clone it and you'll see, the very
same goes for git.typo3.org. The mirrors contain *all* objects and
symbolic refs. ;) Please let me know if this is not true, then something
is goofed.

Unfortunatly travis-ci ignores them
as they are not in the heads/ namespace. ;(

[...]

Greets,
Peter