[TYPO3-core] How to handle dependencies in Gerrit?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Wed Jun 20 09:17:33 CEST 2012

Hi!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Susanne's suggestion, but I fear we will leave that - once again - in an inconsistent state if we now have two patch versions for the lower branches and master.
I'm fine with doing it that way, but please some Core Dev, stick with us and merge these backports + the new master patch promptly so we don't forget about these patches again.

Kind regards
Markus