[TYPO3-core] How to handle dependencies in Gerrit?

Susanne Moog susanne.moog at typo3.org
Wed Jun 20 08:37:21 CEST 2012

n 06/19/2012 08:46 PM, Markus Klein wrote:

> It's neither a knowingly introduced bug nor an inconsistent state!
> The original patchset actually solves the issue when you're on the default language.
> The new patch of Marcus (also targeted master down to 4.5) enhances this fix to display the "all langs" CEs also if you're on a non-default language.

For me it is a bug not fixed and an inconsistency. The all languages
should be shown in all languages. So the original fix does not fix the
reported bug fully.

But apart from different opinions about this current case I'd say if it
were indeed a different fix (or enhancement) it would need a new forge
ticket.

Cheers,

Susanne

--