[TYPO3-core] Adding visibility to methods and variables within t3lib_tcemain?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Fri Jun 15 13:02:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

seems even if it's hard, it's time to draw a conclusion here.

What I understood from your mails is that the way I proposed is
obviously the wrong one, because most people preferred the "regular"
deprecation cycle for these changes. Although there's no technical
solution which everyone agreed on, everything which appears to be public
now, should not be turned to be protected without deprecation.

I hope that summed it up right. I will abandon the two review requests
and leave t3lib_tcemain untouched. I've at least one followup question
which I'll bring up in a new thread.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--