[TYPO3-core] Looking for reviewers to get some long pending patches through.

Bart Dubelaar bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Wed Jun 13 10:43:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

It seems that I accidentally introduced a problem in one of the patches
myself just a few days ago. My master wasn't clean, so that's why cherry
picking failed. Sorry for that.

I have fixed that and I have fixed all comments. So please, if anyone is
willing to help out, give it a look.

Kind regards,
Bart