[TYPO3-core] Looking for reviewers to get some long pending patches through.

Bart Dubelaar bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Tue Jun 12 11:42:03 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

Thanks for your reply. As far as I can see I have responded to all comments
and created new patches if necessary.

I was not aware at all that the patches were not applicable anymore.
I am not sure how to handle the cherry picking issue. Should you monitor all
your patches and see if they still apply on a regular basis?
I have commited a new version of the first patch in my list only 6 days ago.
Is that one already out of date? My repository was completely up to date.
What is the best way to monitor this?

Kind regards,
Bart Dubelaar