[TYPO3-core] Refactor sys_notes

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 12 23:37:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 12-6-2012 22:07, Felix Kopp wrote:
> My motivation for the message arose when working on the iconset [1].
> While doing that I found lots of icons and styles in core directories
> that I could not allocated to extensions any more.
>
> To put resources into the extension directory at least this future
> problem might be minimized.

I personally think that all styling of the core and the system
extensions should be stored inside t3skin. Although it's rather complex
to change the styling of the entire backend, it should be possible by
replacing t3skin.

For future changes it wouldn't hurt to put some documentation somewhere;
maybe even some text files inside the directory with images describing
the purpose and usage of the images.

Again, this is just my opinion.

--
Jigal van Hemert