[TYPO3-core] Refactor sys_notes

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Tue Jun 12 22:07:04 CEST 2012

On 11.06.12 07:22, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> Am 10.06.2012 23:04, schrieb Felix Kopp:
>> What do you think about moving the css/images to the
>> EXT:sys_note/Resources/Public folder instead of t3skin?
>
> possible to, however there are already some sysext directories in
> t3skin, so I don't know what really the correct solution is. feel free
> to push a change there if you want to?
>
> Georg

He Georg & list,

sure, will push a changeset - but please tell me, what you think about
that first :)

My motivation for the message arose when working on the iconset [1].
While doing that I found lots of icons and styles in core directories
that I could not allocated to extensions any more.

To put resources into the extension directory at least this future
problem might be minimized.

Shall I move the resources - what do the others think? What might be
better for the future - that is a pretty fundamental decision.

Cheers!

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/36203