[TYPO3-core] Discussion: Remove default columns in favour for backend_layout

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:30:36 CEST 2012

I still think that we are missing something here, concerning
backend_layout (totally OT of my original mail, but as we are
discussing it)!

backend_layout is made to visualize the frontend output, but still we
have no connection between a backend_layout and a frontend output.

So what is it worth, if the editor can choose a different (backend)
layout, but the FE is unchanged?

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling
TYPO3 Danmark: twitter.com/typo3dk