[TYPO3-core] Discussion: Remove default columns in favour for backend_layout

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Jul 18 12:16:22 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

very elaborated argumentation. I agree.

On 18.07.2012 11:14 Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>
>> Then those BE layout examples should go to an introduction package.
>
> We should definitely do this. I add this to my (mental) todo list.

We already have developed some default backend_layouts including icons
[1] and would like to contribute to the introduction package. But the
restrictive license of the actual intropackage is a blocker for us (and
as well for users).

If you're a introduction package team member, would you please push this
licence issue forward: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9841

[1] http://demo.t3temple.com/features/columns/100/

--
cheers,