[TYPO3-core] Merged into Core Script enhancements

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jul 13 15:28:53 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 13.07.2012, at 12:29, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] <ernst at cron-it.de> wrote:
> Surfing on the wave of motivation, I added an integration with our
> Gerrit reviewing system, so now we have the information if certain
> "TODO" already have "Pending Reviews" in Gerrit! Which are displayed in
> YELLOW in the table, providing a direct link to the review in question.
> Nice, isn't it?

Awesome! I tweaked that a little, check your pull requests. :)

> For this to work, the issues *must* have a "topic" set in Gerrit, which
> must either be the issue-number *or* "issue/<issuenr>".

Works just fine without, see http://bit.ly/flow3-merged-changes - didn't check why, though ;)

Thanks & have a nice weekend,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Core Developer, FLOW3 / Phoenix Team

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org