[TYPO3-core] Merged into Core Script enhancements

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Jul 13 12:29:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

you might know our tool to follow the progress of backporting fixes into
older releases [1].

Mario Rimann helped out in enhancing our script lately (thanks to
github, available here [2]): adding nice jQuery based client-side
filtering for issues. So now you can filter out only those issues still
pending to be integrated in certain release, which is quite nice!

Surfing on the wave of motivation, I added an integration with our
Gerrit reviewing system, so now we have the information if certain
"TODO" already have "Pending Reviews" in Gerrit! Which are displayed in
YELLOW in the table, providing a direct link to the review in question.
Nice, isn't it?

This is enabled for Core, Extbase/Fluid and Linkvalidator projects.

For this to work, the issues *must* have a "topic" set in Gerrit, which
must either be the issue-number *or* "issue/<issuenr>".

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/
[2] https://github.com/baschny/typo3-merged