[TYPO3-core] Move contrib/ out of typo3/

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon Jan 16 14:48:04 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

as far as I can see, no solution was found to this problem yet.
Reading the other feedbacks, I understand that moving the contrib/
folder around is not an option for us.

However, what I imagine as possible would be to create a folder
typo3/licenses/ and move GPL.txt to that location.

The file is referenced by LICENSE.txt in the root folder, which should
be extended accordingly to clarify that products in typo3/contrib/ may
be hosted under different licenses if specified.

Would that work out?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out