[TYPO3-core] #32261 and #31987 (mkdir permissions bug)

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Thu Jan 5 15:01:44 CET 2012

Hi,

I would like to push this issue forward so it can be fixed with the next
releases for 4.6 and 4.7.

I have submitted a new patch which takes the best of both worlds I think:
I adapted Dmitry's last patch and changed it so that it would traverse the
directory path start from the end (instead of starting from the beginning, which
made it break the VFS test). Better even, there is only one actual recursive
mkdir necessary now.

Please have a look and test.

About the unit tests: I think in this case having the tests in a separate issue
makes sense because the tests don't just apply to this patch but also to the
situation as it was in 4.5 (all tests pass) and 4.6 (the new tests show that it
fails) and this patch (patch set 8 fails on one of the already existing tests).

However, if this would prevent anyone from taking this any further I'm happy to
add the tests to the same issue as the patch.

Btw., I found that the failing VFSwrapper test gets skipped when using a Mac, I
had no problems running the test on Linux.

Let's keep going!
Loek