[TYPO3-core] Commit message nitpicking...

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Feb 19 23:04:39 CET 2012

Hi,

First of all this wasn't personal and targeted more people and if you
follow the patch-for-a-patch rule, everything is fine.

Still the post-merge hooks seem to be tolerant enough to work with both
terms - why can't the people be a bit more tolerant too? Everyone can
read the purpose of "Fixes" and "Resolves" easily so there's no point to
start such fights ;) - besides that both are clear keywords and using
them as synonyms doesn't litter up our commit messages anyhow. Same goes
for "Releases" <> "Branches".

Cheers,
Tolleiv

>>> http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-v4/2011-March/002115.ht