[TYPO3-core] How to get started with FAL from incubator....

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Feb 14 22:47:00 CET 2012

Thanks ... I really hope this helps others too ;)

So running "DB compare" first (yes some columns were missing) and both
wizards ran through. Anyways now (EXT:vidi removed again) I end up with
this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method
t3lib_file_Repository_FileRepository::getFileIndexRecordsForFolder() in
/var/www/hosts/fal_typo3/Incubator/t3lib/file/Storage.php on line 780

The "magic" sysfolder was not created - when should this happen?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
twitter.com/tolleiv